The Appleby Story
A COMMITMENT THAT SPANS GENERATIONS
The Appleby brand was created with a goal to offer the very best to our customers. It is a commitment that has been passed through the generations as our family business has grown to become among the most preeminent jewellers in the world.
Margaret Appleby first began our family business in 1950’s Dublin, making jewellery in the family home for a select circle of customers. By 1960 she and her husband John had opened their first store at Johnson’s Court. Over the following decades Appleby became one of the best loved names in Irish jewellery. Our reputation was established on high standards of customer service and quality workmanship.
Appleby's is still owned and managed by the Appleby family. It's our name that is above the door and we endeavour to honour it in everything we do – from our exemplary customer service, to offering the most beautiful diamond rings and jewellery.